Pickleball Coaching Australia
Pickleball Coaching Australia (PCA) was founded in 2021 by club member and PCI Certified Pickleball Coach, Ian ‘Hutch’ Hutchinson.
Want to improve your game, be more competitive or work towards being the best player you can be?
Pickleball coaching can fast-track your progress and help you enjoy the game even more.
Pickleball Coaching Topics:
- Technical stroke execution & consistency
- Tactical pickleball & game strategies
- Shot selection & decision making
- Court positioning & movement
- Mastering the vital 5 pickleball shots
- Offensive vs defensive pickleball
- Customised training & drilling programs
- Live open play game analysis
- Video coaching reviews
Pickleball Coaching Programs:
1. Private Pickleball Coaching: Ideal to help focus on specific areas of your game for maximum improvement. Usually at Avalon or Beacon Hill in a private one-on-one or semi- private format, for 1 up to 4 players.
2. Group Pickleball Coaching: Designed specifically for players wanting to fast-track their game to the next level as quickly & efficiently as possible. Group coaching is run both as one-off specialty coaching sessions or as a weekly series of clinics.
3. 3 & Me Sessions: Great for your own personal group of 3 (similar standard) players who play with and alongside your coach in open game play. Each player gets live individual and group technical and tactical coaching, including on-the-spot shot selection, decision making and strategic analysis.
4. Introduction to Pickleball: A fun session designed especially for first-timers who have never played pickleball and want to get a feel and understanding of the game. Available at Avalon outdoor, on a Sunday morning, usually on a monthly basis.
Register Your Interest in Up-Coming Pickleball Clinics
For more coaching information, go to Pickleball Coaching Australia and to get early bird notification of new and exciting coaching opportunities, please register your interest today.
Life-Saving Pickleball Paddles
All profits from Pickleball Coaching Australia’s pickleball paddle sales go to Hutch’s cause CPRfriendly.org which provides free life-saving CPR training and education to the community.
We hope you take up some pickleball coaching and experience first-hand how it helps fast-track your skills and further enjoyment of the game.